Organization: United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
Apply By: 30 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) The UN Capital Development Fund makes public and private finance work for the poor in the world's 47 least developed countries (LDCs). The original UNCDF mandate from the UN General Assembly (UNGA) is to “assist developing countries in the development of their economies by supplementing existing sources of capital assistance by means of grants and loans” Established by the General Assembly in 1966 and with headquarters in New York City, UNCDF is an autonomous UN organization affiliated with UNDP.
Position: Partnership Consultant (01)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Partnership Consultants will report to the Global Specialist – Innovations and Financial Health and work closely with Mission Shakti counterparts in their respective districts. The programme would have a booster team at the district/block level to drive various engagements.
The Partnership Consultants would be driving the booster team activities and outcomes. At each level, the team will coordinate with respective Mission Shakti counterpart as guided and directed by Mission Shakti Living Labs. There are new staff members under recruitment to oversee the work of Mission Shakti Living Lab Odisha, the partnership consultant would report into the team once in place.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
Responsible for effective implementation of the project at district level by leading the booster team
- Coordinate with district level government counterparts and other stakeholders such as Lead district manager (LDM), Bank Managers, Odisha Rural Development And Marketing Society (ORMAS), etc. to ensure effective implementation of the projects
- Oversee activities of booster team and ensure they provide effective support to private sector partners for key performance indicators
- Document monthly reports and share with Mission Shakti-Living Labs Lead
- Support in research implementation, data collection and learning documentation for results measurement
- Review the implementation of different interventions such as one stop centres, Business Correspondent (BCs), projects, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in either economics, social or international development, finance, business administration, public policy or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital finance, social development, financial inclusion, banking, micro-finance, telecom or agriculture sector in India, preferably in East India.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in managing district/cluster level teams related to financial products and services and/or digital financial services or other related areas of operations.
- Experienced in managing team of field executives.
- Experienced working on government-supported projects and coordinating with government counterparts.
- Proven experience in independently managing projects/tasks with defined KPIs and timelines.
- Experienced in developing and managing business relationships with private sector, government agencies/regulators and civil society organizations.
- Experience in implementing/overseeing qualitative or quantitative research is a plus.
- Experience in writing detailed progress reports.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
Language: Excellent written and spoken English and Hindi. Ability to speak and write in Odia is a plus.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd