Placement Manager (Skill Development)
Organization: CSRBOX (Project Aalamban)
Apply By: 30 Sep 2020
CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact analytics and partnerships platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year. The platform showcases various products and implementing agencies working under Education, Skill Development, Health, Sanitation, Solar, Energy etc. thematic area, who can partner with companies for various CSR projects to create higher impact. To see the products and organizations listing section, click Organizations and Products. CSRBOX under ambit of Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd also works on various research and consulting projects with corporate, CSR Foundations, iNGOs and UN organizations.
Few of our clients include UNICEF, HCL Foundation, Bajaj Group, Wateraid, Children Investment Fund Forum, Genpact, Sterlite Foundation etc.
For more information, please visit www.csrbox.org.
The project ‘Aalamban’ an initiative by CSRBOX, in its literal meaning, works towards connecting the blue-collar workforces with recruiters or companies in India through a unified digital and AI enabled platform. In simple words it caters to the needs of the job-seekers as well as the job-providers in the blue-collar jobs market or any similar work opportunity market. Aalamban initiates re-thinking for the blue-collar employment and micro-entrepreneurship.
Project Aalamban is currently working with multiple companies (MNCs), as a part of their CSR initiative, Skill development agencies, HRs and trying to provide livelihoods options to the migrant labours or skilled candidates as per their preferred locations and skillsets, who were forced to go back to their locations due to industry shutdown or could not get employment.
Job Role: We are looking for the role of Placement Manager, who has versatile experience of working in the Skilling domain, particularly in placement of skilled candidates with various companies including MNCs and MSMEs
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Annual Action Plan with Physical & Financial targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation & outcomes
- Identify placement leads in assigned sectors
- Liaison with Recruiters/Recruitment agencies to onboard them on Project Aalamban.
- Liaison with the skill development agencies to help them placing their candidates
- Updating & Maintaining Project website.
- Preparation of proposals for new initiatives.
- Maintaining necessary legal documentation of partners / training programmes.
- Payment processing of Training partners & related file work.
- Ensure overall compliance.
- Responsible for overall implementation of the Project’s Jobs Creation agenda.
- Identifying the Jobs sectors to operate and ensuring linkages with private sector partners.
- Monitoring, maintenance & updating of Jobs database.
- Periodical performance and trend analysis of project implementation
- Ensuring that proper audit and monitoring mechanisms are followed.
- Identify appropriate partners, training institutions, syllabi and delivery mechanism for identified sectors
- Any other task assigned by reporting officer
Qualification and Experience
- Post Graduate in any discipline
- Experience Minimum 2+ Years of Experience in placement of students from skilling/training/educational institute.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills; Should demonstrate patience & perseverance
- Should have good knowledge and relations with corporates.
- Must have the inclination towards society and working for marginalized community ;
Key Performance Measures
- Jobseekers/Candidates/Students Placement in various sectors
- Corporate tie-ups for blue collar mass job market segment
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd