Organization: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Apply By: 03 Oct 2020
National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility
Name of the Position: Principal Researcher
Field / Vertical: National Foundation for CSR
Monthly Consolidated Fee (Rs.) P.M.: 1 Lakh – 1.50 Lakh
PhD in relevant field.
Min. Experience :
Minimum post qualification work experience of 3-5 years in the relevant field
- Experience of leading Baseline Survey, Need Assessment Studies and Impact Assessments.
- Prior experience of assessing, measuring Social impact using Social Return on Investment, reporting and communicating social return on investment (SROI).
- Excellent command on research design, data collection and analysis, MS-Office suite and other data analysis tools.
- Prior general experience in research, training and capacity building activities and sustainable development would be an added advantage.
- Report writing and content development. Should have conducted a minimum number of high-quality assessments and SROIs.
- Excellent verbal, written English communication skills with documentation abilities.
- The person may be entrusted to act as a Head of a Centre.
- Lead needs and impact assessment work, baselines studies and SROI work.
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities through institutional, corporate and individual channels with a special focus on CSR activities
- Co-ordination with the social/public/private sectors organizations for trainings
- Preparing consultancy proposals to the Corporates
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a target driven environment
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of popular computer applications such as Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Any other work assigned by competent authority
* Remuneration offered- Rs. 1 Lakh- Rs. 1.50 Lakh, depending on number of assessments as well as SROI organised.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd