Apply By: 13 Dec 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
At PATH, we are a global team of innovators working to accelerate health equity so all people and communities can thrive. We advise and partner with public institutions, businesses, grassroots groups, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
We invite application for the position of Procurement officer, based in Delhi will provide support to the overall procurement of the project.
This position reports to the Assistant Controller, New Delhi.
- Procurement of a wide range of goods, commodities, and services through subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Provide or obtain Procurement approval of high-value POs, and subcontracts, in accordance with PATH’s Procurement Manual.
- Overseeing project procurement and ensure compliance with PATH policies, contractual award terms, U.S. Agency for International Development rules and regulations, and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Undertaking procurement functions, such as preparing requests for quotations and other solicitation documents; managing bid evaluations; coordinating the vendor selection process; developing procurement justification documentation (e.g., bid analyses; selection and negotiation memos etc.); and executing purchase orders and/or subcontracts with selected vendors.
- Develop risk assessment tool in the procurement of goods, work & service and mitigation plan.
- Managing vendor relationships, contacts, and pre-qualifications lists.
- Monitoring all purchase orders and following up with vendors to obtain invoices.
- Closely interact with AP/Disbursement team and help streamline the process between the two teams
- Maintain and update procurement tools, forms, policy documents, templates, job aids, Screen Steps guides, and business process documentation
- Working with Customs and other government agencies, USAID Mission, and transportation companies to arrange reception and delivery of supplies and commodities procured from outside the Democratic Republic of Congo, including working with project Administration to obtain any required clearances.
- Providing updates on status of project procurement to Deputy Chief of Party – Finance and Administration and other members of the project management team, as requested.
- Maintaining up-to-date procurement files (paper and electronic backup), in accordance with project and PATH policies and procedures.
- Updating Procurement standard operating procedures (SOPs), orienting/training staff on updated SOPs, and ensuring compliance with established procedures.
- Managing any other procurement-related tasks related to his/her functions.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Post Graduate degree in Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics.
- At least seven years of experience in competitive procurement of goods and services required.
- Prior experience of USAID and USG rules and regulations on procurement.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to deliver products with minimal errors in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and build/maintain relationships with vendor
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel and MS Project Word, as well as the ability to learn other software tools readily and implement/use them successfully.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to identify business needs, gather and analyze information, and provide recommendations.
- Self-driven and can work independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd