Program Co-ordinator – North region
Organization: Fair Trade Forum-India
Apply By: 25 Feb 2023
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Job Position: Program Co-ordinator – North region
Organisation- Fair Trade Forum-India
Location: New Delhi
Fair Trade Forum-India (FTF-I) is the National Network for Fair Trade in India. It is a not-for-profit organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
FTF-I works with more than 2,50,000 producers – artisans and farmers – through more than 100 member organizations, to ensure a dignified income and overall development of artisans, farmers, workers in the unorganized sector. It also endeavors to develop the skills of marginalized youth to make them more employable so that they become capable of earning a decent livelihood.
It is a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation – WFTO, which is the global face of Fair Trade.
FTF-I invites applications for the post of Program Co-ordinator – North region in National Secretariat, New Delhi.
The Roles and Responsibility for the position are outlined below-
- Program coordinator will coordinate all the activities in her/ his region.
- She/he will help in identifying potential Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and handicraft clusters associated with Fair Trade Forum – India (FTF-I) in program region.
- She/he will provide logistics and other required support to technical agency in conducting baseline, market surveys in coordination with CSOs.
- She/he will ensure accurate data/information flow to the line manager.
- She/he will be responsible for end-to-end management and coordination of all the activities of project in her/his program region.
- She/he will collate all the statistical and qualitative data/ information, prepare progress reports and submit it to line manager and will meet the deadlines.
- She/he will organize and manage trainings/ workshops in program region.
- She/ he will provide required ground information for development of training manuals/ tool kits and support in conducting trainings and ToTs for CSOs.
- Will help CSOs in promoting artisan’s producers’ companies, social enterprise and profit-making self-sustainable institutions in project operation area.
- Ensure systems and processes are followed for various business processes such as procurement, imparting qualitative and impactful trainings, data/information management, and operating procedures.
- Build systems and procedures to meet market requirements.
- Will help CSOs in ensuring sustainability of operations of FPOs.
- She/he will liaison and coordinate with different stakeholders viz. market players, government department, academic institutions, volunteers to implement the project in effective ways and maximize the impact of the program in her/ his region.
- She/ will have close watch on National and International opportunities and platforms in which artisans from her/ his area can participate and benefit under the guidance of line manager.
- She/he will link women artisans/ PCs/SEs/CSOs to digital marketing platforms (e-commerce) and will run consumer centric marketing campaigns and facilitate an ICT enable Supply chain management for the products.
- At region level, she/ he will ensure that all the rules, regulations and ethos of project, EU and FTF-I are followed.
- At the regional level, Program Coordinator will be point person for FTF-I and will support FTF-I in whatever ways required.
- Minimum qualification of Graduate (BSW / MSW would be an added advantage).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Community engagement.
Salary range in this position is commensurate to industry standards and will be determined based upon the experiences and capability of candidate.
FTF-I is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage qualified women, PwDs to apply for job opening. Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with subject line – Program Co-ordinator – North region_FTF-I.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd