Organization: Sathya Educare Foundation
Apply By: 31 Dec 2020
Location: Bengaluru(Karnataka) Bengaluru(Karnataka)
About Sathya Educare Foundation
Sathya Educare Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded by philanthropists & Leaders in the IT sectors . The idea of the founders is to create an enabling and holistic environment through better surplus non – profit supply chains which will create a long lasting impact on the underprivileged and the most vulnerable groups.
The foundation focuses on two priority areas Education & Elderly care
In Education With the vision of empowering teachers with high-quality teaching and learning practices along with the use of technology for better learning outcomes through understanding and application of better content.
In Elderly Care The foundation has a vision of enabling compassionate for better care of elderly by creating and driving an ecosystem to involve and train youths from underprivileged backgrounds to become professionals across home care , assisted/independent or community living and support with the right technology helping elderly and their families with safe and productive life.
About Education Transformation
Education is one of the important aspects of a human life which gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. India has one of the largest education systems in the world, with more than 140 million students. India also has one of the world’s largest public education system and the better education system is directly linked to the economic development of any country and its citizens.
Sathya educare foundation strives to improve the quality of the education in these public schools and believes that the leaders ( teachers ) are the key for the same . Through our K-12 teacher professional enhancement program, we aim to build the capacity of the teachers and expand their knowledge for better understanding & teaching of the concepts through various tools , technologies , training. Content , shared resources and mentoring.
About Elderly care
India has nearly 120 million elderly people with various physical, psychosocial, economic, and spiritual problems. As per the UN report in 2018, it is found out that nearly 62% lack long term care . On the other hand as per the Govt of India’s statistics 50% of its population is below the age of 25 and more than 65% of its population being below the age of 35 . It is also reported that approximately 22% of these youths are unemployed.
The country’s larger population being fairly young which can be motivated to take care of their elderly citizens by enabling and inspiring them to become professionals across home care , assisted/independent or community living and support with the right technology helping elderly and their families with safe and productive life thereby in turn creating employments for these unemployed youths from underprivileged backgrounds.
As a Program manager heading the Education vertical , the individual will be responsible to lead the overall educational program of the organization .
The individual should be responsible to strategize and execute the operational plans for the organization in the most efficient and effective manner related to Education vertical passionate enough with a good amount of experience in social sector who will be able to manage and lead a team of employees. The individual should be more passionate to work in the education sector and should be motivated enough to drive the change and serve the society.
Program Manager will also be actively engaged in designing and innovating the existing practices followed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible & accountable for overall functioning and management of the organization’s Education program reporting to Director and the management’s board / trustees .
- Design strategic programs in the space of education in order to achieve the vision & mission of the organization.
- Build strategic partnerships consisting of various organizations and stakeholders, including NGOs, Knowledge partners, funding agencies, various levels of governments etc. and create a partner engagement framework to coordinate and monitor the efficacy.
- Responsible & accountable for managing a full fledged team and drive the education program.
- Responsible & accountable for developing content , curriculum , capacity building , training of teachers and designing strategy for scaling and sustainability of the program.
- Responsible & accountable for overall financial planning , reporting and management of the educational program of the organization.
- Create standard operating procedures for program management to ensure all programs are delivered efficiently. Ensure program objectives and outcomes, theory of change, log framework, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, program assessment, capacity building of implementation partners are all a part of the standard operating procedure
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the organisation.
- Ensuring timely reporting in specific format and time as per the need of the board / trustees / donors/
Kindly mail your coverletter along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd