Program officer - Family Health
Apply By: 13 Dec 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
At PATH, we are a global team of innovators working to accelerate health equity so all people and communities can thrive. We advise and partner with public institutions, businesses, grassroots groups, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH seeks to recruit a Program Officer (Family Health) for various initiatives of Family Health team.
- Drive the projects in Family Health division to achieve the project objectives.
- Provide technical and strategic inputs to the project teams.
- Managerial oversight and monitoring of the projects in Family Health division.
- Assist in developing project strategy and work plan.
- Coordinate with partners and donors for project coordination and reporting.
- Represent the family health work to the donors, central and State officials, partners, civil society, and private sector stakeholders.
- Travel to project states for monitoring and provide technical inputs
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with all partners and stakeholders
- Development of annual work plans, progress reports, and other required deliverables
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- 10 or more years of experience in public health of managing state and/or national level projects with experience of government engagement.
- Post-graduation in Public Health/MBA/MHA from reputed university.
- Knowledge and experience of MNCH is essential.
- Proven record of developing and maintaining strong and effective partnerships.
- Management skills, ability to create synergies, interpersonal skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project.
- Professional experience working with international donor organizations, civil society, and government organizations.
- Excellent written communication skills.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd