Programme Manager-Her Empowerment
Organization: Bharat Ki Beti
Apply By: 30 Apr 2021
Position: Programme Manager-Her Empowerment
Organisation: Bharat ki Beti
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
CTC: INR 8.40-9.60L Annual (Depending on the experience)
About Bharat ki Beti
Bharat ki Beti(BkB) is a platform cum program based initiative of IndiGive Foundation (website under redesign) and CSRBOX. BkB focuses on education, employability and entrepreneurship (3E) approach to support and empower 10,000 girls and women by 2025. BkB identifies aspiring girls and women from rural, remote and rurban areas and works with them and their families through an intense hand-holding and mentoring program for 18-36 months, which we term as ‘aspiration to inspiration’ journey. Bharat ki Beti embodies both platform approach and program implementation, given the hybrid and milestones-based impact framework that we follow.
For the new team members: You will be at the core of the team that will shape-up the future of 10,000 girls and women in India. You will be the one who will work tirelessly to ensure we make their journey meaningful, rewarding and inspiring for others. While the leadership team sets the destination, you will be the one who will select the pathways for that destination.
We are a neo-culture social impact organisation and we believe in being frugal, innovative and value-driven. We are on a mission, and at times it takes a lot to complete that mission. Apply for this position, only if you are an individual who is driven by the passion to bring change and positive transformation in other individual’s life. Being self-centred is good, but this may not fit well with our mission and organisation culture till 2025.
(IndiGive Foundation is the philanthropic arm of CSRBOX and works on social sector projects design and implementation.)
About the Position
The Programme Manager will be responsible for steering the Bharat ki Beti (BkB) programme and is responsible for the overall delivery of the programme on time and on target and within budget, including the implementation and reporting of the final programme evaluation. The Programme Manager will work closely with the IndiGive Foundation and CSRBOX teams. The incumbent will establish program implementation and M&E framework and ensure compliance with donor regulations. The Programme Manager will provide dedicated technical and administrative guidance to the concerned teams, will facilitate and maintain tracking of progress mechanisms, and will implement strategies to deal with deviations and delays and coordination with the donor. The Programme Manager will also be responsible to explore resource mobilization opportunities and support business development efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Programme Strategy:
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to the programme team and its partners at regional and national levels
- Lead the Bharat ki Beti platform cum program in line with strategic guidance from the IndiGive Foundation
- Guide and approve project, regional and partner level results (milestones, deliverables and impact).
- Identify key implementation models for the 3E approach, consult and get support from domain expert organisations
- Design and develop SOPs for regional and local teams and network partners
2. Human and Financial Resources management
- Efficient management of human and financial resources; ensure effective coordination of programme activities with project teams, review and approval of project budgets and monitor expenditures;
3. Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure quality control and timelines of all deliverables and report to BkB, donor and clients on programme performance;
- Regularly monitor results and internal budgets as per donor and BkB requirements and through continuous risk management efforts.
4. Relation Management and Business Development
- Build and maintain relationship with programme stakeholders, including ministries, private sector, investors and partners, including the donor;
- Build networks and relationship with relevant (potential) donors, (potential) partners and manage and maintain solid relationship with civil society organisations
- Explore new resource mobilization and business development opportunities;
- Develop/draft concept notes, new programme document, proposals, etcetera as required for resource mobilization and new business development in collaboration with IndiGive Foundation and CSRBOX Teams
5. Operational Support
- Provide operational guidance and support to programme activities;
- Coordinate and facilitate all programme interfaces, teamwork and relationships including Finance, HR, administration, donor reporting, contract compliance, budget revisions, stakeholder engagement and communication at all levels;
- Ensure full and complete programme documentation as well as compliance with all BkB programme-related systems and processes and donor requirements (where applicable)
Skills & Qualifications
- Master's degree in Business Economics, Gender Studies, International Development, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- At least 3 years' project management experience of multi-state projects with a focus on gender, women empowerment and/or enterprise/economic development
- Ability of advising and coaching of staff and partners in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent social and networking skills, ability to engage with governments, civil society and the private sector
- Adept in strategic planning, adaptive management, donor compliance/reporting and supervision
- Demonstrated experience in developing knowledge products, advocacy, presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities and effective presentation, documenting and reporting skills
- Hands-on, result oriented, self-driven and able to manage own work
INR 8.40-9.60L Annual with immense opportunities to work with a young and energetic team.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV and cover letter along at email@example.com with subject line ‘Programme Manager-HE-BkB-May-21’. Please clearly mention followings in the email body:
- Current location
- Current organisation and designation
- Relevant work experience (in months)
- Current CTC
- Notice period
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd