Project Development & Liasoning Officer
Organization: Smile Foundation
Apply By: 10 Aug 2021
Location: (Assam) (Uttar Pradesh) (Bihar)
About the Organization:
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters
Planning and Execution
- Planning and Execution of project as per the project design and deliverables through on-going monitoring
- Prepare periodic programmatic and financial plans related to project.
- Closely monitor the field activities and review monthly expenses related to fund utilization.
- Review field activities, data analysis, and assessment of activities (component wise) periodically and provide technical inputs.
- Develop Detailed Implementation Plan and ensure that all activities are carried out as per the plan.
- To conduct and review progress through weekly/monthly meetings.
- Manages the development and capacity building of team as per the technical requirement and project expectations.
- To plan and organize/facilitate in-house trainings for the project team and beneficiaries.
- Communicate project expectations to the project team for effective implementation and quality output.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate person with specific timeline.
- To establish links with community stakeholders/representatives for ensuring community participation.
- To establish linkages with existing grass root level workers from Health and ICDS Department.
- To establish linkages with government /private hospitals for referral services.
- To establish linkages with NGOs/Departments working in similar expertise for trainings and IEC material.
- Identify medical and para-medical staff for exaction of activities.
- Identify and negotiate with vendors for procurement of medicines, fuel etc.
- To conduct periodic meetings with the team on weekly/monthly basis to check the progress, records and plannings.
- To facilitate the component of community participation/capacity building as per project deliverables through committees/bodies formed at field level through the project.
- To review the day to day expenses as per the sanctioned amount
- To prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for in-house records and forwarding to the donor.
- To update MIS on regular basis.
- To prepare monthly requisition of funds required for the project on monthly basis.
- To compile the bills/vouchers of the expenses on weekly/monthly basis for submission to accounts.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd