Organization: ICICI Foundation
Apply By: 19 Nov 2020
Location: (Uttar Pradesh) (Kerala) (Himachal Pradesh)
About the Organization:
For over six decades, the ICICI Group has contributed significantly towards India’s economic growth and development. Promoting inclusive growth has been a key priority for the Group. They have not only made meaningful differences in the lives of their customers through their suite of products and services but have also been consistently supporting development initiatives and community outreach efforts.
Position: Project Manager
Who should apply?
- Who is passionate about working for underprivileged background.
- Someone who’s an institutional entrepreneur.
- Understanding of the social, economic and political context and issues of Sustainable livelihoods.
- Understanding of Value chain, agro/rural business models.
- Understanding of the structure and functioning of various government departments.
- Ability to develop and understand strategies.
- Ability to engage with CXO’s within and outside the organization.
- Passion for social justice.
- Sound Analytical Skill – Technical and commercial.
- Interpersonal skills-at ease and has empathy in interactions with the target population.
- Understanding and empathy for gender and other discrimination issues.
- Strive for Excellence and Innovation.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Good Presentations skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A good team player and willing to work in a Multidisciplinary and Multicultural Team.
- Ability to understand capacity building for target beneficiaries – Technical/Commercial/Entrepreneurial.
Education and Experience
- Post Graduate Diploma In Rural Management/ Social Work, Social Science
- At 7 -10 Years of experience in a reputed NGO or similar organization at a managerial level
- Market Research for understanding supply and demand gaps
- Need Analysis
- Understanding the rural economy Identifying the Scope and feasibility of projects
- Ability to identify and define problem statement for livelihoods in a location.
- Project designing
- Ensure delivery of programmes in compliance with Standard Operating Practices
- Liaison between the Head office and the Village centres by regular interaction with the Project Coordinators and the Management
- Liaison with government departments/agencies to facilitate programme implementation
- To build relationship with local Government Departments/ Stakeholders /Panchayats / Banks / for convergence with various flagship schemes and projects to address issues related to unemployment.
- Engage and develop partnerships with private sector and development entrepreneurs to develop sustainable solutions for livelihoods.
- Provide strategic oversight to the Program operations in the designated states and be responsible for achieving program deliverables.
- Works with the Programme Coordinators to develop, administer and adhere to annual budgetary plan
- Will be responsible for analytical program monitoring of all field operations.
For any queries, you may write to email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd