Organization: Invest India
Apply By: 13 Dec 2022
Location: Delhi(Delhi) Mumbai(Maharashtra)
About the Organization
The most awarded investment promotion agency in the world, Invest India is the advisor, guide, and facilitator to every investor looking to make a home in India. We are the first point of contact for global companies whom we handhold from the day they start exploring India as an investment destination and at every step of the way throughout their journey in the world's most liberal investment destination.
- International promotion of India as the preferred destination for audio- visual content production and post-production activities (animation, VFX etc.) through outreach to foreign stakeholders (film commissions, film festival organizers, film financiers, industry organizations, media marketing firms and other relevant organizations etc.)
- Organizing stakeholder consultations, roundtables and investment promotion events pitching the investment opportunities across focus sectors to potential investors across the portfolio countries
- Working on regulatory and policy guidance, issue redressals, ease of doing business measures in close collaboration with industry and government towards bridging existing gaps
- Expand the network of India’s co-production treaties and facilitate international co-production projects and shooting of international projects in India.
- Build an investment pipeline of potential companies that have the potential to invest in the content production and pre-production activities in India.
- Improve ease of doing business for the media and entertainment industry in India through
- Implementation and timely disbursal of audio-visual and film shooting incentives under major central-level sectoral schemes.
- Onboarding State Governments and UTs to integrate them with the National Single Window System (NSWS) for streamlining various permissions required for shooting films, setting up theatres and conducting events.
- Establishing a strong digital information platform, serving as the one stop solution for global production and post-production industry, providing information on all resources required across the production value chain that are available in India, as well as the status of incentives disbursal under various government schemes.
- Execute the ‘Most Film Friendly State Award’ to acknowledge and encourage State Governments for improving ease of doing business for the film industry.
- Work with Invest India initiatives to leverage the strengths of Invest India’s network.
- Oversee and effect the enforcement of the Portal to the desired time
- Ensure the desired outcomes of utilization of incentives of filming and coproduction.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in Economics/Finance/ Commerce/Media & Journalism/law/Marketing/Advertising/Computer Science & Engineering.
- 15+ years of professional experience in the content production and post- production industry, with an in-depth knowledge of the commercial, operational, and technical aspects.
- Commercial, operational, and technical knowledge of the production and post- production activities.
- Network of production-houses, film makers, film financiers, cinema exhibition companies, animation and VFX studios, which can be leveraged for this role.
- Experience in leading and developing a team with a focus on mentoring, performance
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Experience with stakeholder management and influencing business leaders
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd