Recruiter - 6 months contract Through Randstad Payroll
Apply By: 20 Jun 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
PATH is currently hiring for a Recruiter for 6 Months through Randstad Payroll
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH's success is based on our ability to recruit and retain people who meet the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Our staffing team has a significant impact on solving global health challenges when we hire people with the right skills and an aptitude for collaboration, innovation, and impact. The staffing team is currently looking to engage a temp Recruiter. The temp recruiter is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. The position requires professionalism to work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, great communication skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Proactively communicate clearly with interview teams, recruiters, and candidates to ensure a professional interview experience.
- Support and coordinate recruiting targets
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the management of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Work within various recruiting systems including applicant tracking system, prospect management database, and SharePoint knowledge management sites.
- Review, edit, and ensure accuracy of requisitions, new hire information, and electronic job files ensuring PATH standards are followed.
- Apply PATH’s data management practices consistently throughout the recruiting process.
- Identify effective diversity advertisement and networking options and present to hiring managers, including drafting creative and compelling job announcements for networking.
- Perform various recruiting activities as appropriate, such as reviewing resumes.
- Perform onboarding activities as appropriate.
- Good knowledge of using videoconferencing, Zoom, Teams and other technologies.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition Management, including direct approach of candidates, in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working for a large or complex organization as well as HR or recruiting experience preferred.
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects.
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and able to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Proven track record of following established practices.
- Demonstrated success producing accurate work product and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated success exercising sound judgment, anticipating future needs and taking initiative to resolve challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel Power Point, and SharePoint and applying new technology.
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
PATH is currently hiring for a Recruiter for 6 Months through Randstad Payroll.
Interested candidate any share their CV at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd