Senior Associate, Social Strategy & Operations
Organization: The Economist Group
Apply By: 24 Jul 2022
About the Organization
From its beginnings in 1843, when The Economist newspaper was founded by a Scottish hat manufacturer to further the cause of free trade, The Economist Group has evolved into a staunchly independent global media and information-services company with intelligent brands for an international audience.
Over time, the newspaper has helped readers grasp the great drivers of change, from technology to geopolitics, finance and economics. It added a dedicated section on the United States in 1942 and a China section in 2012. It expanded successfully into North America, which became its largest market. To serve decision-makers in businesses and beyond, the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) became a leader in country analysis and forecasting. Live events around the world brought global thought-leaders together to discuss critical topics at roundtables and summits.
- Support the development of the strategy for social solutions as part of client proposals
- Set up, optimize, and report on paid social media campaigns executed with clients
- Partner with content and organic social team to ensure social deliverables meet brand guidelines and quality is up to Economist Group standards
- Partner with activation team to ensure that social amplification is delivered within integrated programs.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Experience executing programs on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Experience collaborating with a large global team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
For more information Please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd