Senior Consultant - Community Processes Comprehensive Primary Healthcare
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 10 Dec 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support organization under the National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Their mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
Position: Senior Consultant - Community Processes Comprehensive Primary Healthcare
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide Policy and Programme support for Community Processes (CP) and ComprehensivePrimary Health Care(CPHC) as required at National and State Levels
- Support State Level Technical support for CP and CPHC, guide and support State Counterparts and programme implementation.
- Undertake periodic field visits to states and districts to review programme implementation in the States, identify implementation challenges and support districts/states in charting appropriate solutions or enable linkages with appropriate public health/research/academic/technical/support institutions for technical support on CP/CPHC at the State/District Level.
- Undertake analytical documentation of field review visits from different states to inform implementation and programmatic and policy changes as required.
- Develop study/ evaluation protocols, undertake and guide studies pertaining to- baseline measurements, operational research and impact assessments for improving design of CP and CPHC interventions.
- Contribute in writing programme specific operational guidelines; undertake research to write technical and policy briefs, training material, reports, case studies, monitoring checklists/protocols etc.
- Identify best practices and innovations within states and districts and support states to document and upload these on innovation portal for dissemination to other states/districts implementing CP and CPHC.
- Support and supervise systematic collection, documentation and presentation of information regarding CPHC and providing inputs to the decision makers.
- Support to identify, develop and support Innovation &Learning Centres or field demonstration sites as laboratories for demonstration and for peer learning.
- Undertake interventions for action on environmental and social determinants.
- Mentor consultants in the team and provide support to NE-RRC
- Support in undertaking operational research and impact assessments for improving design of CP and CPHC interventions.
- Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned by from time to time by the Advisor of the Division and Executive Director
- Possess MBBS / BDS with PG Diploma in Public Health
- Have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience inimplementingand supporting community health and primary health care programmes
- Experience in working with health systems in the public health systemand research would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Formal Educational Qualification and experience requirement could be relaxed for exceptional candidates and for those with relevant experience
- Candidates found suitable for other positions within NHSRC would also be considered.
Age Limit: 50 Years (As on last date of receiving applications)
Remuneration Range: Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com only by 10th December 2020.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd