Organization: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)
Apply By: 14 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a premier medical institution located in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, the institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfar
Position: Social Scientist
No. of Post: 01
- Conducting key activities at the cross center and cross country level in patient and sample journey in Brain Infections and management, conducting qualitative interviews, focus group discussions and analysis under the guidance and supervision of the Investigators.
- The person should be willing to travel for the project purpose.
- MSW and M. Phil in Social Work/MA and M. Phil in Clinical Psychology
- Specific research/ practice experience or interest in vulnerable groups/mental health.
- A demonstrable ability to conduct and supervise research.
- Experience/training in qualitative research – conducting research, analysis and scientific report writing.
Duration: Two Years. Initial appointment will be made for One year and likely to be extended based on the satisfactory performance.
Salary: ₹40,000/- (Consolidated) per month
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending the following two documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A covering letter explaining eligibility for the position (in accordance with the essential criteria mentioned above with age proof).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd