Position: Sr. Associate-Resource Mobilisation (INR 4.80-6.24L)
Location: Work from home with travel to Ahmedabad for monthly/quarterly meetings (post October 2021)
BharatCares (by Indigive Foundation-registered as a Section 8 company) is a not for profit organization in India. The Foundation is the social impact arm of CSRBOX and its allied organisations. BharatCares has been gearing up to launch a few key-initiatives on education and healthcare In India. Our two upcoming programs are Baharat e-Shiksha and Bharat ki Beti.
Under Bharat e-Shiksha initiative we are supporting teachers and children in rural and remote areas and urban slum for inclusive education. We are providing content-loaded tablets or Smart TVs to community teachers/government teachers/volunteers to provide access to digital device and interactive learning tools along with the mentored learning support to the learners from government schools, with special focus on the class 6th to 10th.
Bharat ki Beti (BkB), a platform cum program based initiative under BharatCares, focuses on education, employability and entrepreneurship (3E) approach to support and empower 10,000 girls and women by 2025. BkB identifies aspiring girls and women from rural, remote and rurban areas and works with them and their families through an intense hand-holding and mentoring program for 18-36 months, which we term as ‘aspiration to inspiration’ journey. Bharat ki Beti embodies both platform approach and program implementation, given the hybrid and milestones-based impact framework that we follow.
We are a neo-culture social impact organisation and we believe in being frugal, innovative and value-driven. We are on a mission, and at times it takes a lot to complete that mission. Apply for this position, only if you are an individual who is driven by the passion to bring change and positive transformation in other individual’s life. Being self-centred is good, but this may not fit well with our mission and organisation culture till 2025.
About the Position
BharatCares seeks to employ a qualified Sr. Associate-Resource Mobilization to support the organization with the planning, development and management of resource mobilization activities. The selected candidate will work closely with the top management, Manager-Programs and Communications team.
Purpose of the Role:
- To be responsible for raising funds and building relationships in India
- To be highly motivated individual who will research and target prospects and conduct fundraising activities to support the scaling of the organization
- To ensure an amazing donor experience with proof and journey of donation received
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a Resource Mobilization Strategy
- Manage the resource mobilization functions by monitoring and reporting on the Resource Mobilization Strategy implementation
- Meet fundraising revenue targets based on fundraising goals and plan
- Build and qualify pipeline of India Corporate (CSR) and Individual Indian donors
- Schedule and coordinate appropriate team to present the organization’s mission and to conduct all follow up and nurturing of the pipeline.
- Schedule high value meetings and events in India to maximize impact of visits by Founder member
- Manage follow up of meetings with donors and maintain contact for renewal of their annual and monthly donations/grants
- Maintain the donor database in place to ensure it is an up-to-date and dynamic document and share its contents systematically with the top management
- Facilitate, plan and execute events in order to generate awareness and raise funds
- In collaboration with the communications team, engage in organizational brand building including development of collateral materials to support fundraising efforts, such as brochures
- Engage in donor relationship management to ensure donor retention and upgrades while capturing new development partners
- Create and manage crowdfunding campaigns for the project specific requirements
Qualification and Experience
- A graduate/post-graduate with a good academic record
- Minimum 18 months experience in resource mobilisation function with any NGO or charity in India
- Current knowledge of development issues, strategies, as well as programming policies and procedures in international development cooperation
- Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas, as well as to impart knowledge and teach skills
- Demonstrated engagement with diverse donors and development partners
- An effective and energetic team player, with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Strong self-motivation and innovative skills, with capacity to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of grant management, monitoring and evaluation practices
- Familiarity with web publishing/donor engagement tools
- Being able to take initiative and work in an autonomous, semi-structured environment
- Adaptability to changing responsibilities and resourcefulness to respond to them
- High openness to learning and ability to build and sustain relationships with multiple stakeholders & partners across public and private spaces
INR 4.80-6.24L Annual with immense opportunities to work with a young and energetic team and a faster growth trajectory.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, cover letter along with detailed note on your experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Sr.Associate-RM-June-21’ Please clearly mention followings in the email body:
- Current location
- Current organisation and designation
- Relevant work experience (in months)
- Current CTC
- Notice period
- Your Twitter Handle
- Your Instagram Profile:
- Your LinkedIn Profile:
(In case you do not have relevant experience as per the requirement, please do not apply for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)