Job Position: Sr. Associate-Skills and Industry Partnerships
Experience: up to 2 years’ experience in the social sector
CTC: INR 5.40 to 6.60L/PA
Apply by: 25th Oct. 2020
CSRBOX.org is Asia’s largest CSR platform with an in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform works as a bridge between the development sector, and the business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, IBM, BOSCH Ltd, CIFF, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR etc. We have projects, platforms and partnerships (3Ps) based approach for social impact in India. We have incubated India Livelihoods Collective (ILC) in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ‘Sr. Associate- Skills and Industry Partnerships’ is a key position to ideate, plan and execute CSR and philanthropic projects on behalf of our clients in different geographies. This role demands project management, multi-party coordination, timeline based deliverables, monitoring and evaluation of local partners’ work. Most of our projects require coordination with state government agencies, local municipal bodies, technology partners and local non-profits.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Managing large scale programs in the areas of skill development, digital skill continuum, industry-academia partnerships, skills-job-industry continuum building etc.
- Manage and network with government agencies, especially skill development agencies, rural development agencies and certification bodies
- Coordinate with industries and businesses for their future hiring needs and accordingly work-out a plan for fulfilling their requirements.
- Work with Project Aalamban and YuvaBox team under CSRBOX for project and program specific requirements.
- Day to day coordination with project partners, assess project progress, monitor and guide team members and coordinate with top management and leadership for on-ground project insights.
- Maintain MIS and project dashboards in-line with organisation’s requirement
- Work with the top management to execute innovative ideas and scale-up CSR partnerships
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of the Social/Development sector in India. Functional understanding of skill development ecosystem in India
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in skill development projects along with deeper understanding of evolving skill development landscape in India
- An extensive network with industries, sectoral skill councils and skill development agencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
- Capable of managing a versatile team of 3-5 members
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Sr. Associate-Skills and Industry Partnerships-Oct.20’. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Preferred Location
3. Notice period
4. Current salary
5. Expected salary
6. Key projects handled by you
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.