Apply By: 10 Feb 2022
Location: Ahmedabad(Gujarat) Delhi(Delhi) Bengaluru(Karnataka)
Job Position: Sr. Consultant-CSR
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in CSR consulting practice
CTC: INR 12-16L/Year (Depending on the relevant experience in consulting)
Apply by: 10 Feb 2022
We are a hybrid social impact organisation with CSRBOX platform and a separate social impact advisory practice. We work with our clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organisations - to maximise social impact goals and optimise the social return for each of the projects that we plan and execute. We strive to bring the best out of business values and social services.
We are a small team of 55+ professionals working across India from locations like Ahmedabad, Pune, Delhi NCR, Bangalore and Mumbai.
The Sr. Consultant-CSR will be an integral part of a team that works on designing and building solutions that engage with our corporate clients needs and create measurable social impact. You will be working with our social impact practice team to outreach and engage with clients. This role will cut across domains of education, livelihoods, healthcare and virtual programs building. You will independently handle CSR on behalf of our clients and manage a team of field workers, and local NGO partners to transform ideas to concept and concept to projects on the ground.
- Decoding a potential client’s requirements for social impact and being able to translate that into a concept showcasing structured thinking and solution process
- Solving simple problems or parts of complex problems by having an understanding of the basic problem-solving framework
- Conducting research as required to arrive at the insights needed to solve the problem or to spot potential opportunities for social impact.
- Translating concepts into proposals for client-centric project needs
- Explore partnerships and collaborations with like-minded organisations, research institutions and tech-driven enterprises
- Go beyond own deliverables to support others in the team including the business development team or the other verticals wherever required
- Work smoothly with peers and managers and is able to receive constructive feedback well
- Keep an eye on the evolving CSR ecosystem and spot opportunities for collaborations and new lead generation
- Work with the top and mid-level leadership in building industry association partnerships
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 4+ years of work experience in CSR/development projects with at least two years of experience in Consulting.
- Min. Master’s Degree/PGDM in Social Work, Business Development, Management /relevant domain from the reputed institute.
- Strong problem-solving skills, agility, and speed.
- Should have proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners etc
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, and work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team(showcasing patience, tenacity and grace under pressure)
- Should have experience in primary and secondary research.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in concise communication, making presentations and data analysis
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Should have proficiency in making presentation and data analysis and financial/budgetary analysis expertise and intermediate data analysis skills (Excel)
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd