Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Apply By: 05 Apr 2023
About the Organization
Vihara is a social impact-oriented organization dedicated to delivering change in the Global Health space. We are an agile and adaptive organization. We are on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in collaboratively creating meaningful social change.
We have been targeting the most pressing challenges in Public Health including Mental Health, Gender Equity, Digital Health, Family Health and Sexual and Reproductive Health.
Vihara is looking for the State Manager who will oversee all operations and Implementation under the project in the selected districts within the state of Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Odisha.The State Manager will be responsible for operational and functional support on interventions focused on the Value of Girl Child Project and to leverage the youth to raise awareness and change attitudes amongst different communities around gender ideologies by enhancing the value of the girl child in Odisha, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh.
- Support implementation and monitoring of project activities.
- Coordinate with state level officials for the smooth implementation of the Project
- Work closely with the Project Manager / Supervisor on setting program priorities and directions.
- Provide Capacity Building Activities at colleges and vocational institutes for both students and teachers using the gender transformation and sensitisation modules
- Ensure upward reporting to the technical team, implementation team and partnerships for the project campaign and module circulation
- Evaluation and review of Progress with stakeholders and steering committee
- Support in Arranging Bootcamp for Accelerating Social Action Plans.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Social Work, Public Health / Social Sciences / Rural Development and other Development Studies.
- Experience of working directly with the Women Child Development Department, Higher Education Department, Livelihoods Department, Health Department; Experience of having worked with gender campaigns, girl child related campaigns, women empowerment related campaigns. Experience of having worked with state departments, coordination and liasoning with the same, client facing responsibilities.
To apply for this job, please write an email describing your interest in this position, and attach a writing sample, your up-to-date CV, and or a portfolio. Please highlight experiences that are relevant to the description mentioned above.
Send it to Google Form Link
You can read more about our work on our website
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd