Swiss Emmaus Leprosy Relief Work India (SEI) is a secular non-profit development International organization with a nationwide presence that provides the technical and managerial assistance to projects that have been established over many years to improve the lives of the people affected by leprosy and other poverty-related diseases, through social and medical rehabilitation.
Swiss Emmaus Leprosy Relief Work India started its work in India in 1960 and initially worked to eliminate leprosy as a public health problem. For over 58 years, SEI has dedicated itself to improving the lives of people affected by leprosy and other poverty-related diseases through social and medical rehabilitation.
Swiss Emmaus Leprosy Relief Work India (SEI) is registered as a public charitable trust registration No: 254/92, Dt: 12.02.1992. SEI is also registered by Registration of Trade Mark, section 23 (2), Rule 62 (1), Trade Mark No: 1757777, dated: 25/11/2008, NITI Aayog regd: TN/2017/0174763.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Team Manager and working as an integral part of the fundraising team, the Tele Caller role encompasses duties, disciplines and responsibilities which will optimise the Call Centre performance.
- Tele-calling Staff should have a positive mental attitude and have fair phone etiquette skills. To answer the donor’s questions, requests for support or problems quickly and effectively.
- Tele Caller Responsible to make outbound calls to increase effective working prospects. And maintain call back records.
- Tele caller is responsible to complete their target on a daily base.
- Tele Caller follow-up on the given database and make outbound contacts to assist with the fundraising goals that have been set by the board.
- Tele Caller has to Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls.
- Tele Caller establishes, maintain and expand the customer base through developing a relationship with existing customers via telephone calls.
- Tele Caller Responsible to take initiatives and be self-motivated to improve performance and have a keenness to focus on achieving the set goals.
- Tele Caller is responsible for improving performance by raising efficiency through planned training modules.
- He/ She should be a good team player and be responsible for working in a team environment and contributing in a positive way to the team.
- Tele caller should maintain good time management, In case late He/ she should inform to their Team Manager.
- Tele Caller is responsible to take their leave .long with their leave application and it should be given to from their Team Manager for approval.
- Tele callers should follow their rules as per company policies. ( refer handbook)
- As per organisation standard All callers is responsible to give one month notice prior to the respective team manager.
- Tele caller is responsible to maintain sitting area is clean.
- All Tele callers should be in respective dress code, ID card during on duty.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Freshers also can apply, experience with NGO will be an added advantage.
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge, Able to learn quickly with strong devotion, be a 100% team and co-operative to team-mates, Sincere, dedicated & hardworking, Able to meet deadlines, must possess verbal communication skills and cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
Qualifications: 10+2, Any Degree, with excellent communication in Tamil/English.
Role Category: Business development consultant (Tele-Caller Female)
Report to: Team Leader
Good Salary with incentives,
PF and ESI
Very simple target
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month (salary not based on target)
Work time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Workday - Monday to Saturday
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)