Asst. Financial Counsellor - CFL Project
Organization: AROH Foundation
Apply By: 15 Feb 2024
Location: (Rajasthan) (Punjab) (Haryana)
About the Organization
AROH Foundation is a leading NGO in India, focused on maximizing the impact of government welfare programmes and CSR projects for leading corporates and PSEs, through end-to-end, integrated solutions, including consultation, planning and implementation. Our projects are focused on ensuring the sustainable development of marginalized communities across 18 states of India.
- Project Coordination at assigned block; Strategic planning, training and mentoring, successful implementation of the project as per the action plan, efficient monitoring, and timely completion of program the Scaling up of Centres for Financial Literacy Project in the assigned blocks.
- Be the Nodal person for the CFL project for the assigned block.
- Ensure Compliance with the RBI circulated project SOP and Guidelines.
- Conduct regular and periodical trainings in selected villages and conduct Monthly/Quarterly/Annual planning and review meetings for effective coordination and implementation of the project.
- Ensure timely completion of Demand survey/Baseline and Endline survey
- Uploading of program data and its validation on RBI’s Online CFL Project portal and MIS system implemented by the organization.
- Conducting Training programs, arranging logistics, coordination, supervision, Team Building to derive the best and the most from each of the team members
- Support and provide required strategic inputs, information, data, and reports to CFL In-Charge for effective and efficient Planning and implementation of the project.
- Liaison, Public relations, rapport building with the villagers, Pradhan’s /Govt. organizations at block level.
- Provide inputs in Image building and improve visibility, publicity, and promotional literature.
- Any other work as may be assigned by CFL In-charge /District Coordinator from time to time
- Planning of field level training programs relate Financial Literacy Program.
- Case study of the beneficiary and best practices in the Field would be captured;
- Equipped with writing & Reading skill of Hindi or local language.
MIS & Report writing
- Generation of weekly report for project progress of assigned block;
- Brief report about progress of project in different stages along with process documentation;
- Collection of process-based HD photographs & videos of every process etc and regularly share with reporting officer.
Education Qualification/Required Skills and Experience
- 12th/Graduate/PG in any discipline (Preferably commerce/finance), Min. 1 yrs. Of experience as counsellor/trainer/Community Mobilization, in rural development sector (preferably banking/financial inclusion/SHGs)
- Freshers with proficiency in English and Hindi; knowledge of local languages is desirable.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and literacy programs.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage multi-stakeholder partnerships and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Local candidates from the Rajasthan, Punjab & Haryana State will be given preference.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned states.
For more information please check the Link
Stay updated on the latest job opportunities in the Development Sector. Subscribe to NGOBOX's WhatsApp Channel. Click here to join!
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd