Applications invited for Post Graduate Certificate Program in CSR Leadership
Institute Name: XLRI Jamshedpur
Apply By: 22 Feb 2024
XLRI Jamshedpur, an institution of excellence, nurturing responsible global leaders for the greater common good and a sustainable future, and the Tata Steel Foundation, one of the most respected CSR implementation institutions in the world come together to offer an AICTE approved one year Postgraduate Certificate Program in CSR Leadership
Social responsibility is now an integral part of strategic business decision making, prompting an increase in demand for professionals with a well-grounded expertise in the social service sector. The PGCCSR program is designed to empower the participants with both conceptual knowledge, skillsets as well as practical competencies relevant to end-to-end CSR implementation and reporting. Further, an immersive three-month internship would provide the participants to work on real time projects to gain experiential learning. The program will be conducted through a virtual platform twice a week. To facilitate peer learning, the course includes a week of offline module at XLRI Jamshedpur campus.
WHY YOU SHOULD PURSUE THIS PGCCSRL PROGRAM
- Get identified in the Top Management Team roles.
- Get responsibility in developing the internal values systems
- Learn to negotiate with key stakeholders
- Develop Brand Authenticity by managing resources
- Balance corporate discretion and public policy with evolving mechanisms
- Learn how to change lives with meaningful experiences looking beyond , just getting a raise
- Accounting and Finance for CSR leaders
- Development Economics
- Public Policy and Business Strategy
- Statistics and analytical tools for CSR leaders
- Methods for Social Research and Action ( Qualitative and Quantitative Techniques)
- Business as Social Change Agent in 21st Century
- Measuring , Monitoring , Managing and Reporting Social Impact
- Introduction to Social Entreprenuership
- Managerial Ethics and Sustainability
- Technology in the Social Sector
- Leadership for Social Impact
- Internship on real time projects for 3 months and an indivdual project report
The pedagogy of the course will be eclectic and highly engaging with a mix of learning approach such as lectures, case studies, videos, group discussions, group projects and interactive live sessions from guest speakers
- A full-time, 3 or 4-year graduate degree from a recognized university or anything equivalent to graduation from a recognized degree granting authority.
- 4 years of full-time work experience after graduation;
- A decent level of mathematical/ statistical ability is required to follow the quantitative courses.
- Foreign nationals who have emigrated to India and are interested to do this program need to produce an "Equivalency Certificate" issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to justify the relevance of their school leaving certificate / Diploma / Degree obtained in Foreign Institutions.
Know More About the Course: https://vil.xlri.ac.in/course/pgc_csr_leadership/
To apply, click here
Last Date to Apply: February 22, 2024
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd